11th May 2017
Eastwood Hall Hotel & Conference Centre, Nottinghamshire, UK
We are delighted to announce SafeCom will return for its 14th consecutive year on the 11th May 2017, taking place at Eastwood Hall Hotel & Conference Centre. To celebrate the launch of the largest chemical regulatory conference held in the UK, we are offering the first 50 delegates to book a 10% discount. Simply enter the discount code “SafeCom Early Bird” when reserving your place.
SafeCom is the essential annual regulatory conference for chemical manufacturers, suppliers and retailers. Attracting over 150 attendees from across the globe, the SafeCom 2017 agenda will include a variety of presentations covering key regulatory changes and issues affecting the chemical industry.
Book now to receive our special early bird discount and look out for agenda and speaker announcements in the forthcoming months!
Why should you attend SafeCom 2017?
- SafeCom is a well established, popular conference, welcoming over 150 international attendees from a broad range of industry sectors each year
- The SafeCom speaker panel will include a host of regulatory experts from the chemical industry, discussing topics impacting on your organisations (previous years have featured presentations from ECHA, the European Commission, Trade Associations, MS Competent Authorities and other competent stakeholders)
- The SafeCom agenda incorporates Q&A sessions throughout the day, giving attendees the opportunity to raise queries with the panel of speakers
- SafeCom also features an industry trade exhibition with relevant service providers. Exhibitors will be showcasing services and solutions available to help your organisation achieve maximum compliance efficiently
- SafeCom Conferences are an excellent networking opportunity – liaise with other delegates from the chemical industry at our SafeCom Pre-Conference Dinner Event on the 10th May and during conference breaks
While the 2017 agenda is being compiled, why not visit our website to see what happened in 2016?